2010年4月13日星期二

i need more energy pls give me more support guys!!!!

gosh.... i has been assigned to give speech to blue house . How can . although my competitos are not as competitve as for red or gren house but sunn hannyee n milah them all are giving to the same place as mine. why do they seperate me and jj this must be purposely done by ms mcpherson ....i wanna be part of the student council no matter it as a GM or headgirl all i want is a member. what is people from blue house don't vote me although i have many frens at blue house but doesn't means i will sucess as much more people like yiren... oh yiren that genius always received prizes i bet teacher will vote for him as well... god pls help me to get a set place. and i need to do the best speech ever to gain the most or 2nd most vote from the students especially student from yr8 which we didn't know at all. it is unfair just because they are going to yr9 so they have the opportunity to vote? they must only vote to the person they know. I hope tchr will mostly vote for me n jj. then the first badge of twins as council members will come through and solve problems for u guys.. God bless me ... hope u guys think carefully before voting... i am really a good leader!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论