2009年12月23日星期三

why am i not so lucky as him???

Some of them is so lucky and even lucky than the person should have . I just lost a handphone with a crystal ball hp hanger on 24.12.2007 , then the person who was close to me collect a hp in toilet today afternoon ... this is the second hp he got accidentally without paying any thing inckuding the fees of sim card and hp itself but then my nokia 6288just lost suddenly its so sad .... not fair enough .. why cant GOD u give me a chance to have my handphone back or pick a free and more expensive handphone leh... My family keep losing handphone but then the guy keep picking and collect handphone in a accidentically condition its not fair.... haiz.... i hope that maybe i would have a idea partner who is rich than i can get anything i want from him or even asked him to buy a 6288 for me no matter that hp still selling or stop producing... really really hope so...

1 条评论: