2009年12月23日星期三

him

saw someone who i really care before untill he couple but now i think he broke up with the girl ... sad.. everytime went parkson will saw him ... he just walk by or stand in front of me but i dont dare to gonear to him.. today inn boulevard saw a white shirt handsome guy , whose feature is close or same to him... i think i get in crazy to him... anyway if he is ny dream boy ,the first thing is : is he rich?, can he afford me a sportcar trial?, can he buy me a hanfphone 6288 like the lucky boy who collect his dream hp in toilet???" i have no idea, i really dont know...but i hope so.. maybe i will get it my luck will turn good in a few time.....now still thinking of knowing him and get stage higher in the relationship although its not encourage by everyone .... i am a girl need "bread" and "love" but "bread" is relly more important than "love".

2 条评论:

  1. You are right.
    Bread is more important than Love.
    NO money NO honey.You should know it clearly.
    Anyway,day for you is still young,still long ways for you go,pls be study hard in you study.Than your features sure will getting best to the best.
    Got dream is good,better than no dream to make.But for you,the times timing still in process.

    回复删除
  2. study more will get crazy sometime i really need guy who care 4 me... but not d guy who only need sex as i saw few time b4 maybe my boy havvn't appear but i will wait patiently n i believe he is worth 4 me 2 stay long n wait n now i need 2 concentrate on my study 4 my future

    回复删除