2010年2月21日星期日

D.O.E camping in brunei forest 20th feb-21st feb

Hate Zainab and Amal is that the samller person can't take tent why must me be the one i did bring the pole and the rubbish you guys adked me to bring . then you guy still complaining. I hate you guy. Mr Airdrie, is not that i don't want to bring my cap i also hope that i don't get dehydration . Noene of us hope to get sick on camping. If you don't wanna give me to pass the Bronze award then i also have nothing to say only that i will hate because if i din go for camping i can go for my uncle house's houise warming that will be more fun not liked us wasting time and energy walk for 8 hours and don't even have lunch straight away set up our tent, pick, collect the woods for bonfire and water for drink collect and collect from the dirty river not enough also the iodine felt weird doo. The rock is so high and the jungle guy keep bringing us go around and rounds at the forest ...I felt dizzy and hard to breathe, it makes me feel wanna die soon at that time... i don't even have enough air for myself and nobody help me to climb up the rocks even if i had helped mt team members but they don't even want to help me when i got difficulty on it. I really felt hot and get bleeding , then jj and thazin could asked ms thomson for me and Mr Major has some hot water for me to cook pop mee. I know is quite annoying for taking car efor a sickness person. But u guys should be like Ms Bourbon who takes care for his students. Although i felt sick i still help u guys to fill, cook water and set up the tent . Is not that i don want to perform with u guy and ghaving bonfire i wish i can but i m lacking of energy. I bet u guys hate me but anyway i don't care. U guys should thonk if u guys are me wat will u guy felt about it ??? ignore by someone who u really care.. i don't liked the feeling of being ignore maybe u guy will think i am allergetic but i really did in feling. I don wan to go for camping anymore it sucks especially when u r tired, thirsty, and burnout. oh it really feel annoyed. When i have bleeding i cry is because all of u r ok only me having this king of problems. i swear b4 not 2 go 4 jungle trekking anymore but i did only bcoz of the certificate but now i reaaly really have no idea on whwther my airdrie will let me pass d award i hope so in the sight i went through succesfully to the top although i have sickness on the half way to campsite , din bring the most important things- hat and quite slow when went up, but maneage to be front and go down / bck to school after having your hat . Thanks 2 you but i really hope u won't quit me out of this program.. i really try hard on it.. i noe my teammates are disapponiting on me but at least i help to set n keep the tent n nothing lost in our group not liked jj's group .

没有评论:

发表评论