2009年8月25日星期二

why????? in this world.....

today, yesterday and tomorrow, what will happen to us??? yesterday i just heard that a friend had betray me from my gang's voice. is it true then why that friend often tell me that she had my member of gang. really not true such a sucks person... terrible liar.....yesterday i go to a shopping complex angd lost my thing i dont know where i drop maybe in saloon but i aasked them they say they didnyt saw it.... for what they dont tell me the truth maybe they really didnt saw it but i believe someone had saw it jusyt that they dont wanna tell me...but why they want to play fool on us????? because they are playful??? because it is fun????? because of somebody or they are dog to someone???? but anyway i just let it go maybe the god will help me to find it soon.
Today i just check it out for something special......i have a frienfd who i treat her liked sister but she just make use of me... ha ha ... still i can make friend with her just to get back the thing i want and "present"as my gift for treat her so good however when i reach home i keep thinking what for i care to her.. every friend you meet no matter how good you guy are ....you guy will also split and break up just like couple.
Maybe partner is better than frind but we nmust alsi be aware to each other

没有评论:

发表评论